Have a question?
Get answers to questions you have regarding, products, services, product applications, ordering, and payments with our new "Ask a Question" feature below.
- How can I find out if you carry a particular item?
- While we build our site, please use the "Ask a Questions" feature above. Just let us what you're looking for and we will be happy to help you. Thank you for your patients during our build.
- Are Safety Data Sheets (SDS) available?
- Yes they are, you can find a green tab labeled "Printable SDS" near the bottom of our website or contact Customer Service at 855.728.5460 or Customerservice@patlininc.com.
- How can I get in touch with a Sales Representative? (There are two simple solutions.)
- You can use the "Ask a Questions" feature above and simply request a Representative.
- Contact Customer Service at 855.728.5460 or Customerservice@patlininc.com.
- How are Call Cycles determined?
- There will be an agreed upon call cycle determined by you and your Sales Representative. You let us know how often you would like us to visit you.
Payment / Invoicing / Tax Exemption:
- Where do I send my Payments?
- Patlin Inc.
P.O. Box 699
Carpentersville, IL 60110
- Who can I contact if I have a question on my invoice?
- Contact A/R Department at 855.728.5460 or AR@patlininc.com.
Where can I send Tax Exemptions Certificate?
- You can fax it to A/R Department at 847.428.0100 or AR@patlininc.com.